It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
100 Book Club
This program was designed specifically to encourage our students in grades kindergarten through second to read. Students who read 100 books will receive a NAE reading tote and a certificate of accomplishment.
- Read 100 books (may use the same books for Book It).
- After each book is complete, list the title of the book on the Hundred Book Club sheet, (please number books), date it, have parents initial .
- Teachers will establish through the Book-It program the guidelines for what must be read. (This is based on the student’s age and capabilities).
- After Hundred Book Club sheets are completed, they should be given to the Media Specialist. The Media Specialist will give each new member a NAE reading tote.
- Books read during the summer do not count toward the 100 Book Club requirements.
- Two Hundred Plus Book Club members will receive a certofocate of accomplishment for each new level from the Media Specialist.