Dear Families, Friends and Community Members,
The dates and times for the awards programs are as follows:
Kindergarten - June 2nd - 8:00 a.m.
First Grade - June 3rd - 8:00 a.m.
Second Grade - June 3rd - 9:30 a.m.
Third Grade - June 4th - 8:00 a.m.
Fourth Grade - June 4th - 9:30 a.m.
Fifth Grade - June 5th - 8:30 a.m.
Please continue to read the weekly newsletter for additional information and dates.
Ms. Felicia Walters, Assistant Principal
Parent Survey - Your Opinion is Needed!
Aiken County Public School District would like to ask parents to take part in a Parent Survey as part of its upcoming AdvancED accreditation process. Outside experts will visit our district in November to examine our current process for continuous improvement. Part of this process is gathering feedback from our parents. To gather this feedback, we would like for you to participate in an online survey. Our goal is to have as many parents as possible to take this survey so that we can gather reliable data on our system. Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
The survey link can be found on the school district's home page at http://acps.schoolfusion.us/.
* Please print the final page after you have completed the survey, write your name and your child's name on the paper and turn it in to the main office. You can also e-mail a screenshot of the final page to Mrs. Reese at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Mrs. Reese will recognize your family in the newsletter and give your child(ren) a pencil. We appreciate you making the effort to complete this survey!
Field Trip – Ms. Johnston's Class
Steed's Dairy Farm
Field Trip – 5th Grade GT Students Savannah River Ecology Lab
School Improvement Council Meeting at 1:00 p.m.
Field Trip – Ms. Hughes' and Ms. Fox's Classes – Silver Bluff Audubon Center
May 1, 2014 –
· Character Trait – Fairness
· Field Trip – Ms. Spires', Ms. Johannsen's and Ms. Brown-Hooks' Classes – Silver Bluff Audubon Center
· Field Trip – Ms. Freeman's Class – Old McDonald's Fish Camp
· PTO Board Meeting – 1:00 p.m.
· Green Jackets Game – For students that completed the Green Jackets Reading Club Program
· Hershey's Track and Field Meet at NAHS
Please do not schedule any appointments on these dates.
May 6 – ELA PASS
May 7 – Math PASS
May 8 – Science PASS (4th grade),
Science or Social Studies PASS – 3rd/5th grades
May 9 - Social Studies (4th grade)
North Augusta Middle School and
Paul Knox Middle School will hold
their annual Transition Fairs for
rising 6th grade students on
Thursday, April 24, 2014 from
5:00-6:30 on their campuses. This
is a great opportunity for students to meet the 6th grade and exploratory teachers, learn about the exciting programs and activities, tour the buildings, and enjoy refreshments!
4K and 5K Registration for 2014-2015
Location: School Office
Dates: April 16 & 17 from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2014 to qualify for 4K.
Child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2014 to qualify for 5K.
To register your child you will need:
1. Current Immunization Record
2. Certified Birth Certificate
3. Proof of Residency (recent power or water bill) in Parent's Name
4. Driver's License (address should match Proof of Residency)
5. Social Security Card (optional)
6. 4K Requires Proof of Income
NEW SCHOOL START AND ENDING TIMES:
School begins at 7:30 a.m. and
dismisses at 2:15 p.m.
Click Here for the
2013 - 2014 Registration Newsletter
Meal Prices - Elementary Schools
2013-2014 North Augusta Elementary Registration Information
$45 per student
Parents of all new students must bring the following:
Parents of all returning students must bring the following:
Beginning of School Information
First Day of School for Students - August 19, 2013
$45 per student
North Augusta Elementary is proud to announce that we have been named a Palmetto Silver Award winning school. This award was received for outstanding general performance during the 2011-2012 school year. We are very proud of our students, faculty and staff and this fantastic achievement.
North Augusta Elementary
"A" on the National Report Card
Palmetto Silver Award
2010 - 2013